Leigh Green, Buckinghamshire
Leigh Green, a place in the SE of Bucks, 1 mile NE of Chesham, in the civil parish of Chesham and the ecclesiastical parish of Ashley Green.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Buckinghamshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Buckinghamshire papers online:
A full transcript of the Visitation of Buckinghamshire, 1634 is online