Hudnall, a hamlet of Edlesborough village, Bucks, 3½ miles N from Berkhampstead. It has been annexed to Little Gaddesdon, Herts.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Leighton-Buzzard|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Hudnall from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Buckinghamshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Hudnall are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Buckinghamshire papers online:
A full transcript of the Visitation of Buckinghamshire, 1634 is online