Botley, a hamlet in Chesham parish, Bucks, 1½ mile E of Chesham. There is a Baptist chapel.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Amersham|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Botley from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858. (Botley)
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Buckinghamshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Botley are available from a number of sites: