Sanden Fee, Berkshire
Sanden Fee, a tithing in Hungerford parish, Berkshire, near Hungerford.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Hungerford|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Sanden Fee from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858. (Sandon-Fee)
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Berkshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Sanden Fee are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Berkshire papers online:
The Visitations of Berkshire 1532, 1566, and 1665-6 is available online.