North Street (Winkfield), Berkshire
North Street, a place in Winkfield parish, Berks, 5 miles SW of Windsor. It has a post, money order, and telegraph office under Windsor.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Berkshire is available to browse.
Online maps of North Street (Winkfield) are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Berkshire papers online:
The Visitations of Berkshire 1532, 1566, and 1665-6 is available online.