Farley Hill, Berkshire
Farley Hill, a hamlet on the S border of Berks, 4½ miles SW of Wokingham. It has a post and money order omce under Reading; telegraph office, Swallowfield.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Berkshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Farley Hill are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Berkshire papers online:
The Visitations of Berkshire 1532, 1566, and 1665-6 is available online.