Billingbear Park, Berkshire
Billingbear Park, a fine country seat situated in a beautiful park, the property of Lord Braybrooke, 3½ miles NE of Wokingham, Berks, in the parish of Waltham-St-Lawrence.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Berkshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Billingbear Park are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Berkshire papers online: