Tycroes, a station in Anglesey, on the Chester and Holyhead branch of the L. & N.W.R., 9½ miles SE of Holyhead. There is a post and telegraph office (R.S.O.); money order office, Llanfaelog.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
Online maps of Tycroes are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: