Traeth Dulas, Anglesey
Traeth Dulas, an estuarial creek at the mouth of the river Dulas, in Anglesey, 4 miles SE of Amlwch.
Online maps of Traeth Dulas are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: