Talyllyn, a chapelry in Llanbeulan parish, Anglesey, about 3 miles N of Bodorgan station on the L. & N.W.R., and 6¼ SW of Llangefni. Post town, Holyhead. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Bangor; gross value, £85.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Anglesey is online.
Online maps of Talyllyn are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: