Rhosgoch, a station on the Central Anglesey branch of the L. & N.W.R., 3 miles S of Amlwch, Anglesey. There is-a post office (R.S.O.); money order office, Llanfechell; telegraph office, Amlwch.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
Online maps of Rhosgoch are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: