Mynydd Llwydiarth, Anglesey
Mynydd Llwydiarth, a rugged chain of hills in the NE of Anglesey, extending along the promontory between Red Wharf Bay and Beaumaris Bay to Penmon. A small lake, called Llyn Llwydiarth, is on the S slope.
Online maps of Mynydd Llwydiarth are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: