Gored Goch, Anglesey
Gored Goch, an islet, used as a fishing station, in the middle of the Menai Strait, between Carnarvonshire and Anglesey.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
Online maps of Gored Goch are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: