The Ffraw, Anglesey
Ffraw, The, a rivulet of Anglesey, running 5½ miles south-south-westward to Aberffraw Bay, at Aberffraw.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
Online maps of The Ffraw are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: