Bull Bay, Anglesey
Bull Bay, a small bay on the N coast of Anglesey, 1½ mile W of Amlwch. The village of the same name is a small watering-place and a lifeboat station.
Online maps of Bull Bay are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: