Walton, a township, conjoint with Womaston, in Old Radnor parish, Radnorshire, 3 miles ESE of New Radnor. It has a post office designated Walton, under Kington; money order office, New Radnor; telegraph office, Kington. Acreage, 1259; population, 181.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Radnorshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: