Newbridge on Wye, Radnorshire
Newbridge-on-Wye, a village in Llanyre parish, Radnorshire, on the river Wye, 7 miles SSE of Rhayader. It has a station on the Cambrian railway, a post, money order, and telegraph office (R.S.O.), a chapel of ease, and Baptist and Wesleyan chapels.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Radnorshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: