Llangunllo, a township and a parish in Radnorshire. The township lies on the river Lugg, 5¼ miles WSW of Knighton, has a station on the Central Wales branch of the L. & N.W.R., and a post office (R.S.O.); money order and telegraph office, Knighton. Acreage of the parish, 7635; population, 508. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St David's; net value, £76 with residence. Patron, the Bishop of St David's. The church was rebuilt in 1878. There is a Primitive Methodist chapel.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Knighton||1837 - 1933|
|Registration district||Radnorshire East||1933 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Radnorshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: