Llanfaredd or Llanvareth, Radnorshire
Llanfaredd or Llanvareth, a parish in Radnorshire, on the rivers Vareth and Wye, 2 miles E of Builth. Post town, Builth (R.S.O.) Acreage, 2251; population, 149. The living is a rectory, annexed to the rectory of Aberedw, in the diocese of St David's. The church is ancient. There is a Calvinistic Methodist chapel.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Radnorshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: