UK Genealogy Archives logo

Llandewyfach, Radnorshire

Historical Description

Llandewyfach, a parish in Radnorshire, on the river Bachwy, an affluent of the Wye, 6½ miles NW of Hay. Post town, Hay (R.S.O.) Acreage, 2167; population, 84. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St David's; net value, £95. Patron, the Archdeacon of Brecon.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5

Land and Property

The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Radnorshire is available to browse.


Newspapers and Periodicals

The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: