Llandeilo Graban or Llandilo Graban, Radnorshire
Llandeilo Graban or Llandilo Graban, a parish in Radnorshire, on the river Wye, at the boundary with Brecknockshire, 7 miles SE by S of Builth. Erwood station, on the Cambrian railway, is in this parish. Post town, Erwood (R.S.O.); telegraph office, Builth. Acreage, 3147; population of the civil parish, 203; of the ecclesiastical, 354. Much of the surface is hilly and wild. The living is a vicarage, with Llanstephen annexed, in the diocese of St David's; net value, £305. Patron, the Bishop of St David's. The church is ancient. There is a Baptist chapel.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Radnorshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: