Llanbadarn y Garreg, Radnorshire
Llanbadarn-y-Garreg, a parish in Radnorshire, on the river Edw, 5 miles SE by E of Builth. Post town, Builth (R.S.O.) Acreage, 1222; population, 60. The living is a perpetual curacy, annexed to the rectory of Cregrina, in the diocese of St David's. Patron, the Bishop of St David's. The church is ancient.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Builth||1837 - 1933|
|Registration district||Radnorshire West||1933 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Radnorshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: