Kinnerton, a township, conjoint with Salford and Bad-land, in Old Radnor parish, Radnorshire, 3 miles NE of Radnor. Acreage, 2281; population, 185. There is a chapel of ease to Old Radnor parish church and a Wesleyan chapel.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Radnorshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: