Upper Harpton, Radnorshire
Harpton, Upper, a township in the parishes of Old Radnor, New Radnor, and Llanfihangel-nant-Melan, Radnorshire, contiguous to Herefordshire, 1½ mile SE of New Radnor. Post town, New Radnor; telegraph office, Kington. Acreage, 1462; population, 126. Harpton Court is the seat of the Lewis family.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Radnorshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: