Bryngwyn, a parish in Radnorshire, on the river Arrow, 6 miles NNW of Hay, which is the post town. Acreage, 4587; population, 209. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St David's; net value, £160 with residence. Patron, the Bishop of St David's.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Hay||1837 - 1933|
|Registration district||Radnorshire West||1933 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Radnorshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: