Bettws Clyro or Capel Bettws, Radnorshire
Bettws-Clyro or Capel-Bettws, a chapelry in Clyro parish, Radnorshire, on a tributary of the river Wye, 4 miles N of Hay. It has a post office of the name of Clyro under Hay (R.S.O.) Population, with Clyro, 698. The chapelry is annexed to the vicarage of Clyro, in the diocese of St David's.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Radnorshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: