Milton, a chapelry annexed to Gillingham vicarage, in Dorsetshire, on the river Stour, o¼ miles NW of Shaftesbury. The church was built in 1868.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Dorset is available to browse.