Ashe or Ash, Dorset
Ashe, or Ash, a tithing in Netherbury parish, Dorset, 1 mile SW of Beaminster. It is a curacy annexed to Netherby.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Diocese||Bristol||1542 - 1836|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Dorset is available to browse.
Online maps of Ashe or Ash are available from a number of sites: