West Walton, Pembrokeshire
Walton, West, a parish in Pembrokeshire, on St Bride's Bay, 6½ miles WSW of Haverfordwest. Post town, Haverfordwest. Acreage, 1333; population of the civil parish, 394; of the ecclesiastical, with Talbenny, 605. The living is a rectory, united with Talbenny, in the diocese of St Davids; gross value, £400. The church is dedicated to St Mary.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: