West Haroldston, Pembrokeshire
Haroldston, West, a parish in Pembrokeshire, on St Bride's Bay, 5½ miles W from Haverfordwest. Post town, Haverfordwest. Acreage, 1718; population, 135. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St David's; net value, £115. Patrons, Pembroke College, Oxford. The church has been restored.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: