Warren, a parish in Pembrokeshire, 5 miles SSW of Pembroke. Post town, Pembroke. Acreage, 1211; population, 126. The living is a vicarage, united with St Twinnell, in the diocese of St David's; joint net value, £240 with residence. Patrons, the Dean and Chapter of St Davids. The church is ancient.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Pembroke||1837 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Warren are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: