Trefgarn, a parish in Pembrokeshire, 4 miles N of Haverfordwest. It has a post office (R.S.O.); money order and telegraph office, Haverfordwest. Acreage, 1213; population½ 86. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St David's; gross value, £65 with residence. The church is good.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Trefgarn are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: