St Twinell, Pembrokeshire
Twinell, St, a parish in Pembrokeshire, 3½ miles SW of Pembroke. Post town, Pembroke. Acreage, 1418; population, 166. The living is a vicarage annexed to Warren. The church is ancient.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Online maps of St Twinell are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: