St Petrox or Llan Pedrog, Pembrokeshire
Petrox, St, or Llan Pedrog, a parish in Pembrokeshire, 3 miles S by W of Pembroke. Post town, Pembroke. Acreage, 1000; population, 141. In 1895 the parish of St Petrox was grouped with that of Stackpole Elidor for the purpose of forming a united parish council. The living is a rectory, annexed to the rectory of Stackpole Elidor, in the diocese of St David's. The church is dedicated to St Pedrog, and has been restored.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: