St Lawrence, Pembrokeshire
Lawrence, St, a parish in Pembrokeshire, on the river Cleddau, 7 miles NW of Claberston Road station on the-G.W.R., and 8 N by W of Haverfordwest. Post town, Haverfordwesfc Acreage, 1862; population, 189. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St David's; gross value,. £61. Patron, the Lord Chancellor.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: