St Ishmaels, Pembrokeshire
Ishmael's, St, a village and a parish in Pembrokeshire. The village stands on Milford Haven, 5½ miles W of Old Milford station on the G.W.R., and has a post and money order office under Milford Haven; telegraph office, Milford Haven. The parish comprises 3122 acres of land and 164 of water, including 156 of foreshore; population, 457. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St David's; gross value, £134 with residence. Patron, the Lord Chancellor. The church is good. There is a Congregational chapel.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: