St Elvis, Pembrokeshire
Elvis, St, a parish in Pembrokeshire, now consolidated with Whitchurch, on St Bride's Bay, 4½ miles E by S of St David's, and 11 NW by W of Haverfordwest. Post town, Solva (R.S.O.) See WHITCHURCH.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: