St Edrens, Pembrokeshire
Edrens, St, a parish in Pembrokeshire, 9 miles NNW of Haverfordwest, and 10 E by N of St David's. Post town, Wolf's Castle (R.S.O.) Acreage, 952; population, 80. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St David's; gross value, £122. Patron, the Lord Chancellor. The church is good.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: