St Dogwells, Pembrokeshire
Dogwells, St, a parish in Pembrokeshire, on an affluent of the West Cleddau river, 6 miles NW by N of Clarbeston Road station on the G.W.R., and 8 N of Haverfordwest. Post town, Wolf's Castle (R.S.O.) Acreage, 3347; population of the civil parish, 346; of the ecclesiastical, 587. The manor belongs to St David's Cathedral. The living is a vicarage, with Little Newcastle annexed, in the diocese of St David's; gross value, £220 with residence.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: