Pwllcrochan, a parish in Pembrokeshire, on Milford Haven, 5¼ miles W of Pembroke. Post town, Pembroke. Acreage, 1709 of land and 731 of foreshore; rural population, 141. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St David's; net value, £140 with residence as old as the church. The church was rebuilt in 1342.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Pembroke||1837 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: