Nash, a hamlet and a parish in Pembrokeshire. The hamlet lies near a creek of Milford Haven, 2 miles NE by N of Pembroke. Post town, Pembroke. Acreage of the civil parish, 598; population, 121; of the ecclesiastical, with Upton, 147. The living is a rectory, united with the chapelry of Upton, in the diocese of St David's; gross value, £113 with residence. The church is ancient.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Pembroke||1837 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Nash are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: