Minwere, a parish in Pembrokeshire, on the East Cleddau river, 4¼ miles WSW of Narberth. Post town, Narberth. Acreage, 1956; population, 52. The living is a vicarage, annexed to the vicarage of Slebech, in the diocese of St David's. It is conjoined with the parishes of Slebech and Newton North for parish council purposes.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: