Ludchurch, a parish in Pembrokeshire, 3 miles SE of Narberth. Post town, Narberth. Acreage, 1648; population, 200. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St David's; net value, £42 with residence. Patron, the Lord Chancellor.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Narberth||1837 - 1973|
|Registration district||Haverfordwest||1973 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Ludchurch are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: