Llanstman, a parish in Pembrokeshire, on the West Cleddau river, 3 miles S of Fishguard, and 9 NW of Clarbes-ton Road station on the G.W.R. Post town, Letterston (R.S.O.) Acreage, 1569; population, 165. Llanstinan House is the chief residence. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St David's; net value, £120 with residence. Patron, the Bishop of St David's. The church is dedicated to St Justinian, and was restored in 1869.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: