Llanllawer, a parish in Pembrokeshire, on the river Gwaen, 2 miles ESE of Fishgnard, and 12 NNW of Clarbes-ton Road station on the G.W.R. Post town, Fishguard (R.S.O.) Acreage, 1245; population, 77. Court House is the chief residence. Much of the surface is hill. The living is a vicarage, with Llanychlwydog annexed, in the diocese of St David's; net value, £132. The church was rebuilt in 1860.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Haverfordwest||1837 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: