Llanhowel, a parish in Pembrokeshire, 4½ miles NE by E of St David's, and 12 NW of Haverfordwest. Post town, Haverfordwest. Acreage, 1418; population, 147. The living is a vicarage, annexed to the vicarage of Llandeloy, in the diocese of St David's. The church is dedicated to St Howel, and is good.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Llanhowel are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: