Llangwm or Langwm, Pembrokeshire
Llangwm or Langwm, a parish in Pembrokeshire, on Milford Haven, 4 miles ESE of Johnston station on the G.W.R., and 5½ SE by S of Haverfordwest. It has a ferry on the Haven, and a post and money order office, of the name of Llangwm, under Haverfordwest; telegraph office, Haverfordwest. Acreage, 1907 of land and 317 of tidal water and foreshore; population, 946. There is a good oyster fishery. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St David's; net value, £154 with residence. The church id Early English, in good condition, and contains monuments of the Roches.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: