Llanfymach, a village and a parish in Pembrokeshire The village stands on the river Tav, near the boundary with Carmarthenshire, at the foot of Vreni Vawr Mountain, 9g-miles SW of Newcastle Ernlyn, and 12 from Cardigan. It has a station on the Whitland and Cardigan branch of the G.W.R., and a post and money order office (R.S.O.); tele-graphj'office, Crymmych Arms railway station. The parish comprises 6359 acres; population, 954. Tumuli and standing stones are near the village. The living is a rectory in the diocese of St David's; gross value, £227 with residence. Patron, the Lord Chancellor. The church is dedicated to St Byrnach.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: