Llanfair Nant y Gof, Pembrokeshire
Llanfair-Nant-y-Gof, a parish in Pembrokeshire, on the river Gwayne, 3 miles S by E of Fishguard, and 10 NW by N of Clarbeston Road station on the G.W.R. Post town, Fishguard (R.S.O.) Acreage, 2620; population, 172. The living is a perpetual curacy, annexed to the rectory of Letterston, in the diocese of St David's.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Haverfordwest||1837 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: