Llanddewi Velfrey or Llandewy Velfrey, Pembrokeshire
Llanddewi Velfrey or Llandewy Velfrey, a hamlet and a parish in Pembrokeshire. The hamlet lies 3½ miles NE of Narberth. Post town, Narberth. Acreage of parish, 4028; population, 509. The parish council consists of seven members. The living is twofold-a vicarage and a sinecure rectory, in the diocese of St David's; net value of the vicarage, £252 with residence; of the rectory, £148. Patron of the former, the Lord Chancellor; of the latter, St David's College, Lampeter. The church was restored in 1894. There are Baptist and Congregational chapels.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Pembrokeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: